Monday, February 15, 2016

Bridal Shower Festivities


Hi again, friends! Remember about eight months ago when my bestie asked me stand next to her on her big day? Well, that day is just around the corner and it's getting into crunch time! This past weekend we started their wedding countdown with their first shower! And I may be biased, but I think it was the best bridal shower in the history of bridal showers! 

We rented out the clubhouse at my Nana's apartment complex for the party. This space was a perfect location for the shower! 



We chose a mint and gold theme and I really wanted the decorations to pop in the space! I printed some of their engagement pictures done by the amazing Jessica Ryan and set them around the room. After the shower, I gave them the framed photos. I also found some awesome pieces in the Target Dollar Bin of all places! The big letter B was bought at Hobby Lobby and I had the guests sign in as they came in. 


Sam's sorority Little Sister was in charge of the games and she did a phenomenal job! I think the fan's favorite was definitely the toilet paper dresses. I've never played this game before but it was such a hit! These girls look almost as fab as they will on their wedding day.


I knew a photo booth was a must have for their shower, but photo booth kits are so expensive! I decided to try my hand at making my own and I was actually pretty impressed! A little card stock, some glitter, and a couple of bamboo kabob sticks and BAM! You have your very own photo booth props! For the backdrop, I just cut a fringe banner into 4ft strips and layered them on top of each other. 




A HUGEEE thank you to my mama, sissy, and Nana (not pictured) for all they did to help me throw my bestie the shower of her dreams! I couldn't have done it without their help, ideas, and support on the big day! Up next: showering my sissy!



To Samantha and Hayley: 
Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of such a special time 
in your lives. You guys are going to be the most beautiful brides 
and I look forward to the next few months as we continue to celebrate 
your beautiful love story! I love you both so much! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment