Friday, July 24, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda Organization


For the past three years, I have used Lilly Pulitzer agendas. My favorite being the large agenda. These planners have really held up for me over the years and they provide plenty space to keep track of my busy life. Although I have graduated from college and am no longer an active sister in my sorority, I thought it would be fun to show y'all how I organized my planner during my college years. 

One thing I found super helpful for the first chapter meeting of the semester was to write down all the dates given out on sticky notes. That way I was sure to get them all down and not be worried about how pretty they were written. After chapter, I always go back through and write down everything, so I can make sure it looks good. 

Ahhhh, stickers, how I love you so! I actually love the stickers so much that I have to FORCE myself to use them. They're too pretty to waste. But I have a collection from the last three years and I keep them in the pocket for easy access. 

In the large agenda, there are two sections for months at a glance. The first section has them one behind the other; I use these months for sorority events mostly but also work and play! I keep all of my sorority events in light blue, plans with friends or boyfriend in pink, work stuff in orange, birthdays and concerts in green, and football games in dark blue. For me, it's so much easier for everything to be color coordinated. 

The second section of months is followed by the week at a glance for that month. Since these months are near the place where I write down assignments, study dates, etc., I use them for shook purposes. Each class I'm enrolled in is assigned a color (corresponding the color notebook I use in that class) and I write down all important things to remember for that class in that color. 

For the week at a glance sections, I write down everything! Reminders, lists, assignments, sorority stuff, everything. I usually try to keep all the school stuff in basic pen, highlighting tests. I use the same light blue as before for my sorority events throughout the week. This helps me to focus on one week at a time and to manage my time a lot better. 


And that's it! It seems really simple (I'm not a washi tape kinda girl) but this is what works best for me! Hopefully you've found this helpful and have gotten some ideas on how to organize your own agenda! Have you gotten this year's agenda yet? Which pattern did you pick? Let me know in the comments below! 

xx



2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Just got my new agenda for this year and I like how you organized everything! Just might use your system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it and good luck this year! xx

      Delete