Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Decorating For Less Than $75!


Oh, my friends, it's finally that time! Fall is upon us and my heart is filled with joy! It's time to break out our bean boots and flannels, sit around a bonfire, PSL in hand, just breathing in the cool crisp air. Unfortunately, coastal Virginia missed the memo and it will be a lovely 80 degrees today. Since it doesn't feel like fall outside quite yet, I decided to make it feel like fall inside with the help of some festive decorations! While I wanted the house to have an autumn like feel, I also didn't want to break the bank! So here is how I decorated my entire house for under $100! 

 

Bedroom// I don't have a ton of extra space in my room for decorations and I also wanted to go with my room decor as much as possible (gold and cream)

Hay- $3 at Walmart
Glitter mini pumpkins- $1 a piece at Walmart
Leaves- $1 for a decent sized bag at Walmart
Pumpkin candle- $1 at Walmart 
White pumpkin- $1.50 at Michael's 
Gold Pumpkin- $6 Walmart (last year) 
Total for bedroom: $16.50


 Bathroom// The shelves, white towel, white vase, and jars are permanent. 

Orange chevron towels- $6 for two at Tuesday Morning 
Orange filler inside vase- $1 per bag, 2 bags used from Walmart (last year) 
Orange candle- $6 from Walmart 
Ribbon on jars- $1 from Walmart 
Gold pumpkin- $4 (we spray painted a foam, orange pumpkin gold) 
Total for bathroom: $19


Front porch// credit to my mama for this one! 

Hay- $3 from Walmart
Scarecrow- $9 from Michaels 
Mini Pumpkin- $1 from Michaels
Orange Mason Jar- $3 from Michaels
Sunflowers- $1 from Dollar Tree
Total for front porch: $17


Apothecary Jar// Mama actually bought this jar from Pottery Barn and we change out the contents each season, but here are some beautiful jars that could serve the same purpose! 

Pinecones and Leaves- $1 per bag from Walmart 
Total for contents: $1 


Burlap Wreath// My crafty sister made this last year but it cost her about $20! Here is an awesome tutorial to create your own! 

Total for wreath: $20 


Final Total: $73.50

So, there we have it, fall babes! Adding a touch of fall throughout your house for less than $75! I hope this post has you inspired and ready to decorate your own house! What's your favorite thing about fall? Tell me in the comments below! My favorite things are football, the holidays, and the coziness that comes with fall! Have an wonderful Wednesday and a happy fall! 

xx



2 comments:

  1. Love these decor ideas! I did a similar post last year about fall decorating on a budget! Seriously, it amazes me when people say they hate decorating because it costs so much money, because it totally does NOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This was so easy and so cheap! I'd love to read your post from last year :)

      Delete