Monday, September 28, 2015

Boyfriend Tag


Happy Monday, y'all! What better way to start your week than a little lovin from BF and I? I've been wanting to feature BF on the blog for quite some time now, so I thought a fun way to introduce him would be through the Boyfriend Tag! Let us know down below if you'd like to see him back again on the blog and what kind of post we should do next! 

How did we meet?
We met originally in high school because of our mutual friends and then reconnected in college because of our fraternity and sorority affiliations. Going Greek was the best decision either of us have ever made.

Where was our first date?
Our first date was at the movie theater to see Les Miserables and it was one of the best nights of my life.

What was your first impression of me?
My first impression of you was that you were very, very pretty and your personality was so pleasant and kind that I couldn’t get enough of you.

When did you meet my family?
I met your family for Christmas of 2012 and it was a truly entertaining experience to say the least.

Do I have any obsessions that you find weird?
You have quite a few obsessions but if any of them were weird, it would be your obsessive care and comfortability with “Whitey” as you call it which is your baby blanket from long before I knew you.

How long have we been together?
We have been together since December of 2012 so it will be three years in a few months.

What traditions do we have?
Our traditions include spending every holiday together, doing fall activities such as hunt club, haunted hayrides, and scary mazes together, getting extremely patriotic whenever we get the chance to, and buying scratch-off tickets with only the cash in our pockets for any holiday we remember to do it for; and I love them all.

What was our first road trip?
Our first road trip was to the beautiful city of Baltimore for the Orioles-Yankees game to see your favorite baseball player ever, Derek Jeter, play his last home game in Camden Yards and your last opportunity to see him before his eventual retirement that season.

What was the first thing you noticed about me?
The first thing I noticed about you was how beautiful you looked and how well you carried yourself. There was nothing I found more attractive about you than the confidence with which you showed whenever I saw you.

What is my favorite restaurant?
Your favorite restaurant is easily Surf Rider because they have the best Lizzie food that money can buy.

Who said I love you first and where were we?
I said I love you first on my birthday while we were sitting in my truck after we went to the movies and your face lit up as you said it immediately back to me and kissed me on the cheek.

What 3 things am I most likely to be watching on tv?
The three things you are most likely watching are Gilmore Girls, something on TLC, or Andy Griffith. But if it so happens to be college football Saturdays in the fall and winter, then it is most definitely Alabama Football or the SEC network to see Timmy Tebow.

What dressing do I get on my salad?
You get ranch dressing on your salad because we both can’t seem to understand the appeal to blue cheese dressing.

What is one food I don't like?
One food you do not like is any kind of skinned fish such as salmon, mahi, or flounder all of which I love immensely. 

What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
You order water when we go out unless it’s a night on the town then you order Malibu. 

What size shoe do I wear?
You wear size 11 shoes.

What is my favorite kind of sandwich?
Your favorite kind of sandwich is turkey and cheese.

What is one talent I have?
One talent you have is the ability to do the US States quiz which requires someone to remember and correctly label each and every contiguous state. You happen to 100% it every single time.

What would I eat everyday if I could?
You would eat goldfish everyday if you could. Or hummus. Probably hummus now that I think about it.

What is my favorite cereal?
Your favorite cereal is Special K.

Who is my favorite musical artist?
Your favorite musical artist depends on your mood but is almost always Jason Aldean first then Taylor Swift second.

What is my favorite sport's team? 
The New York Yankees.

What color are my eyes?
Your eyes are a mix of green and brown.

Who is my best friend?
Samantha.

What is something you do that I wish you didn't?
Something I do that you wish I didn’t would have to my eating habits because I can’t turn down a Cheesy Gordita Crunch every now and again.

Where was I born?
You were born in the City of Norfolk.

What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
I would bake you a yellow cake with chocolate icing on your birthday.

Do I play any sports?
You do not play any sports currently but you used to play softball and soccer.

What can I spend hours doing?
You can spend hours on Pinterest or hanging out with Grady.

If I could live anywhere besides here, where would it be?
If you could live anywhere besides here you would probably live in South Carolina but you love the Hampton Roads area too much to leave.

---------

Oh, my gracious! So much love for that sweet man! He is so good to me! 
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week! 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment